What are my next steps if I disagree with the outcome of a complaint?

What can I do if I do not agree with the outcome of the complaint?

Sam Zero Deposit

Last Update a year ago

If you do not agree with the outcome of the complaint, you have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, free of charge – but you must do so within six months of the date of the final response letter. If you do not refer your complaint in time, the Ombudsman may not have our permission to consider your complaint and will only be able to do so in very limited circumstances.

The full contact details for the Financial Ombudsman Service are detailed below and further

information can be found in the Ombudsman leaflet:

Write to: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR

Phone: 0800 023 4567 (free from landlines) or 0300 123 9 123 (charged at a national rate)

Email: [email protected]

Website: www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk

Was this article helpful?

0 out of 0 liked this article